Each pitch email should be unique and catered to the brand, just like a cover letter would be when applying for a job! We have a few articles in our Knowledge Hub that go over pitch emails, but here is a high-level guide.
What your pitch email should include:
- Briefly introduce yourself
- Add links to your Instagram and/or blog
- Layout your statistics if you find these to be a selling point
- Link out to examples of the quality work you have created
- Keep the examples aligned with the brand! If you are pitching a beauty brand, use beauty related posts
- Layout what you are offering to do for the brand in exchange for product or compensation
- Sweeten the deal with providing the brand all of the assets you will be creating. This helps a brand tremendously when they need content for social channels, websites, marketing, etc.
- Seal the deal with your FamePick Media Kit
- Your custom FamePick Media Kit should be personalized to you. If you need help on how to customize your media kit, check out this post.
- The FamePick Media Kit includes links to all of your social channels, featured works, top content, audience insights, and analytics.