Platform Update v2.5
We are excited to launch version 2.5 of the FamePick Platform and iOS app. This is a massive update and we know you are going to love it!
- This is a major new feature and designed to be an extension of your current Media Kit.
- LinkFolio is similar to other Link in Bio services but with one major advantage: Your Audience Insights. Now your audience insights live on their own page and linked at the bottom of your new LinkFolio page.
- We have added a number of customization options
- You can add unlimited links to the media kit but with a maximum 10 active links at a time.
- Toggle on/off your connect social accounts fan count and audience insights.
- Inquiries that come in via Contact Me button are now also sent to your email for easy response management.
- We have made major changes to the layout to make it easier to edit the different sections of your media kit.
- Your profile and social media analytics are now split into two different pages.
- You have an option to show/hide each section. Currently, Top Posts and Sponsored Posts features only work for Instagram accounts.
- You can now connect your Twitch account to your Media Kit.
- We have stopped supporting Facebook Page if you haven’t added it already. If you do, it will stay with your media kit.
- You can now view Media Kit metrics on the Dashboard. These metrics include view to the Media Kit visits and the links within the media kit.
- You can now see an audience history for Tiktok, Twitter, and Twitch The number is updated once you connect social media. Note that if you disconnect the accounts, you will lose the audience history.
- Social media accounts are no longer required at signup. You can add your main account on the Connect Social Account screen after signup.
- Fan counts are updated every day for the first 30 days. After 30 days, you need to upgrade your plan.
Smart Brand Outreach
- Brand leads went from 25 to 50 on the business plan